
We had only been in Brazil a few days when our team led a worship night at the church we were staying at. Many people of all ages attended. The music team opened up with a couple songs and I did a few minutes of video recording for one of the guys. God made it evident from the very beginning that He was doing something special in that place. It took a few songs to get focused, but pretty soon the Spirit broke loose and we were dancing in the aisles and waging war for our friends and family who don't know the Lord. It was so radically liberating to be able to worship and shout and dance so freely before the LIVING GOD!
Our team was then called forward to pray with anyone who wanted prayer. Many people came forward to receive healing and blessing. There was only a few translators, but it didn't matter cause the presence of God was so tangible and manifest. It's indescribable how Christ breaks down the barrier of language and ministers so directly to us. Some were weeping before the Lord, others were bursting out in new song and still others simply fell to their face in humility before Him.
When the amount of people coming forward started to slow down I searched the crowd with my eyes to see if there was somebody that God would have me pray for. As I looked back and forth the Lord kept drawing my attention to one man. At first I didn't approach him, but God quickly convicted me and I went to the man. His name was Guilherme. He didn't speak English, but as I started to sing songs of prayer over him the Lord broke him and he began to weep and cry out to the Lord. Together Guilherme and I raised our hands in gratefulness to Jesus for being HOPE and breathing His life into us.

He is Mighty to SAVE
ReplyDelete