Hello : - )
thanks for being a part of this group. I hope that it blesses you.
I would like to invite you to please pray for our Brazil outreach (which starts today! June 29 - July 13, our team of 14 flys out of JFK at 7:40pm)
2 big prayer requests:
- that people on the streets of Brazil would KNOW and EXPERIENCE God's love for them and that they would choose to believe in Him - to allow His love to actually change their lives as it has many of ours.
- that I would continually seek God's grace for strength to endure and enjoy hard work and physically intense ministry (there's only 5 guys, and I'm the youngest so I need step up and serve wholeheartedly without complaint - and there's lots of music equipment to be moved, as well as the drama we do, and other things daily)
I hope to update more when we return (communication is fairly limited when we're down there)
YOUR PRAYER SOWS INTO MANY LIVES AND IS NEVER A WASTE OF TIME! IT HAS A GREATER IMPACT THAN WE COULD EVER POSSIBLY KNOW! BELIEVE THE PRAYERS YOU PRAY AND IT WILL BE SO, BECAUSE GOD SAYS SO. (John 15:7, James 1:5, James 5:15)
Love ya, Thanks for participating in this outreach with us! Your part is just as important.
Riley
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We're praying for you Riley and the entire team... trusting God's mercy & grace to envelope those down there that so desperately need Him!
ReplyDelete