Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve Outreach!

This week was a great time - we had our annual New Year's Eve Outreach. Due to the snow storm I had to leave Ohio to return from break later than I originally planned. I arrived an hour before we started the busy, but GLORIOUS, week. We had people come and serve with us from Ohio, Mass., Tennessee, Florida, and Canada!

Met Jim - a trumpet player who has worked on dozens of movie musical scores (including Fargo and Home Alone) - this excited me because I've never really met anybody who has been a part of the movie business. And I love movie scores! Also met Peter - a man who claimed to be agnostic, but he was longing for friendship. We talked about seeking God and that if Peter would seek God then certainly he would find whether or not God is really there.

Many lives encouraged and helped by our loving God! Just a brief rundown - hope to write more before too long



No comments:

Post a Comment