Saturday, February 18, 2012
Victor - an alcoholic. I shared about him in a newsletter about five months ago. The first day I met him he was quoting scripture to me and was more than desirous to get into a detoxification program. He never went through with it. I see him every week and he's not getting any better. We pray for him and often ask him if he's ready to receive help... TONIGHT - someone from Don't Walk By (an annual outreach where we search Manhattan for those in need) found him on the streets and brought him back to the church for a hot meal, clothes, and an opportunity to talk with someone about his struggle. I was informed - he went to a detox! God is committed to His people. May this be a true life change for Victor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment