Thursday, June 14, 2012
Went back to the eye doctor to pick up new glasses and trial contacts... As I was walking up the street I thought, "God it would be really cool if I got the hook-up today." So as the doctor and I sat down to fit the new glasses on me he asked if I was in school. I briefly told him about what we do at Street LIFE. He brought up a show he saw recently called "Secret Millionaire," where people give away money to the needy. The show deeply moved him. Then he looked at me and said, "Ya know, if you meet someone who is hurting and on the street who needs a pair of glasses - I would do it for free." Then he slid the new glasses across the table, along with some new contacts, and said, "Don't even worry about paying for these." I was blown away. God always takes care of me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's stories like this that keep me wondering.
ReplyDelete