
Every year, Street Life Ministries does a New Years Eve Outreach in New York City. It is very exciting to report that there will be a group from the Univ. of Dayton going to serve in NYC this year! (Dec. 28-Jan. 1). There's gonna be 5 or 6 of us I think. During this outreach we'll have opportunities to serve food and clothes to the homeless as well as share the love of Christ and pray with people on the streets!
I am especially excited, because some of my friends are so willing and open to serve the Lord and they'll get to see specifically what they've been pouring into as they've supported me in this ministry! I can't wait to experience God with them during this special time. It will also be sweet to see the staff/friends at Street Life again. : - ) Definitely miss them.
This opportunity presents a new but exciting challenge in my life as I've always been a part of teams and never really had to facilitate or lead one.
Please pray for us as much preparation is needed to get in the right mindset for what we'll be participating in as well as prayer for the needy and lost people of the city!
GOD IS ALIVE!

No comments:
Post a Comment