Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FINALE!

well.. it's that nice time of the year when school ends (for a short while at least). This is finals week, but somehow it always works out for me to have a great exam schedule. Had a couple projects/presentations/papers due last week, but only had 1 actual test and it was yesterday (Retail Marketing - NG). It's a very enjoyable week, because there hasn't been any school related obligations since Tuesday afternoon. Just hanging out and working until Friday morning (when the wisdom teeth get yanked out). We'll see how that goes.. I hear some people are fine the same day and others are down for many a day. (Either way, there could potentially be a Lord of the Rings movie extravaganza!)

Also started reading the Lord of the Rings books again. Phenomenal, masterful, epic glory! It will change your life. Got to read Cormac McCarthy's "The Road" as well. Was a quick read and a pretty intense book (grim and dark). Wanted to read it because the movie came out in November, but only in select theaters : - ( ... so i havent' seen it yet, but I'm psyched.... I don't usually read many novels, but just happened to get into them lately. Books are much cooler than I originally thought.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Read Blood Meridian next! I'll get it for you for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete