Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Spring" Break

On spring break this week (the last one ever i guess) and I'm stayin with my grandparents in my hometown. Every time I see someone they ask me what I'm doin and why I'm around, etc. So I say that I'm on spring break and pretty much everyone is like, "spring???..." or, "isn't it a little early?" It probably is a bit early for spring seein that there are 10 ft. high mountains of plowed snow in all the parking lots, but it's not too shabby of a deal since we kinda get 2 breaks which include some days off around Easter as well.

Been gettin to see lots of old friends, (as is customary to spring breaks). Apparently this is that time of life when your friends are getting/are married and having/have kids. It's pretty crazy, but exciting too. I'm happy for em.

Always seems more difficult to stay focused spiritually when I don't have a fairly regular schedule (like at school). God has certainly been testing me to see if I really do love Him as much as I maybe think I do. "If you really love Me, you will obey My commands." (John 14:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment