Monday, June 8, 2009

SEALED

Was at a prayer gathering this weekend. 20-30 people circled up in a living room in a house off-campus. After hearing an epic, powerhouse and real story about a Muslim who turned to Christ and was stoned to death by her own family people began to cry prayers out to the Lord. When we had been praying for a while, a woman spoke up and invited anyone who hadn’t fully trusted their future and life to Christ to surrender to Him… that this was that moment… that this was the night. Nothing happened right then so we continued praying. A few minutes passed and then a girl stood up in the room. She said something along the lines of… I’m that girl. I’ve never fully accepted Christ, but now I think I’m ready. She sat down in the middle of the room and many laid hands on her. She herself proclaimed out loud that God is GOOD! That she trusts her life to Christ and that she never wants to stop saying His name until death.

She was flooded with prayers and encouragement from excited believers in the room. It was powerful to see the Lord bring a high school girl to her knees and confess in front of many strangers that she accepts His grace!

There’s no goin back for her. She is changed forever! God’s spirit LIVES in her!
He is true! He is transforming! He is life-giving!
Thank you God for saving this girl!
Her eternity is sealed forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment